Re: Urgent - 3.2 Press Release

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 12:26:46PM -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
"I'd like to offer my congratulations to GNOME team for their 3.2
release," said Rick Spencer, Director of Engineering, Ubuntu, at
Canonical. "Coming on the heals of the groundbreaking 3.0 release, 3.2
continues to offer innovation and refinement. We're proud to have the
great work in GNOME 3.2 as one of the pillars of Ubuntu 11.10. Ubuntu
wouldn't be what it is today without GNOME."

I'd prefer a quote from a customer. E.g. from that project in Spain
where we have 100.000+ users. Canonical only uses GNOME, I don't see the
relevance in a marketing message. It seems like a 'Android devs think it
is cool too' quote.

Note that a customer doesn't already have to use GNOME 3, just saying it
is nice is good enough.
--
Regards,
Olav