Urgent - 3.2 Press Release

Hi all,

The release notes seem to be progressing well, but no one seems to
have stepped forward to do the press release. This really needs taking
care of. (I'd do it but I'm totally swamped with other things at the
moment, unfortunately...)

It isn't a massive job and there are some talking points [1] on the
wiki to get started with. Having some good quotes in the press release
is a massive plus. The one Sumana did for 3.0 [2] is a great example.

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ThreePointTwo/TalkingPoints
[2] http://www.gnome.org/press/2011/04/gnome-3-0-released-better-for-users-developers-3/