Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

Hi Juanjo,

On 11/09/2011 06:25 AM, Juanjo Marín wrote:
We definitely need a design director for the annual report !!!!

Is there any designer volunteer in this room ?

Daniel Galleguillos, designer volunteer from 2009 annual report already offered to help with the design of our new report :-)
It seems that we are just looking for (a) co-ordinator(s) to collect reports from different teams / individuals according to the agreed list of contents (that you listed not long ago already) and then give them to the Daniel.

Pockey