Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

One of these days I'll start remembering to push "reply to all' instead of just reply! Ugh!

Anyhow, I think spreading them throughout the report in balloons/hackergotchis/etc would work great, and we could probably get most, if not all of them in. I just don't think one or two pages full of quotes would 'work' very well - seems likely to get skipped over.

Emily