Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Karen Sandler <karen gnome org>
Para: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
CC: Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>; "marketing-list gnome org" <marketing-list gnome org>
Enviado: martes 8 de noviembre de 2011 20:18
Asunto: Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

On Tue, November 8, 2011 2:00 pm, Stormy Peters wrote:
  Awesome. Thanks for putting this together, Juanjo!

  +1 to including it in the annual report.

  It'd be even cooler if we could get good pictures of these folks and
  spread
  the pictures with the quotes out through the report.

I think it could be cool using Hackergotchis (or Quotergotchis :-) and
quotations into ballons. If we add pics of  these people, I guess we need
to ask for permission  or something.

We definitely need a design director for the annual report !!!!

Is there any designer volunteer in this room ?

I love it too, and agree with Stormy about the pictures. I can help track
those down if we need.

The only change I would consider is dropping Ingo Molnar's. I like
throwing some of the negative ones in there like the one from Linus, but I
think, among other reasons, that it doesn't really add anything different
and also negatively brings KDE into it.

It makes sense. As Emily also suggested me, maybe there are too many
quotations. I even think that some of them could be too long (and one of them
need to be properly translated from German into English ).

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin