Re: Q4 Updates Due

On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 18:53 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Bastien Nocera wrote:
I'd be happy to do so. What exactly do you expect me to write here? I'll
be making the choice of bidder public as soon as they've contacted me
back.

Perhaps just that? "We selected the successful candidate for the Maemo &
GNOME maintenance work and there will be an announcement soon. They will
be doing X, Y and Z over the next few months, and input, guidance and
patches from community members interested are welcome"

"
The GNOME Foundation Board selected Igalia as providers for the GTK
+/MeeGo handset integration work. Carlos GarcĂ­a Campos and Claudio
Saavedra will be working from 31st January on integrating GTK+ upstream
as a viable toolkit for use on the MeeGo Handset platform. The full
announcement is available on the GNOME Foundation blog
<http://blogs.gnome.org/foundation/2011/01/17/gtk-meego-handset-bidders-selected/>
"

Good?

Cheers