Re: www.gnome3.org launch

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> s/real/strong/

Well, I think the by-line is weak, and I'm not a particular fan of "Made
of Easy" either. But the by-line is not the important thing. The
important thing is: What does this new GNOME enable me to do? How will
my computer experience be better?

If you can come up with a by-line which conveys or evokes some answer to
that, I'm all ears. "Made of per^H^H^Hinspiration" or "Made to inspire"
don't really do that for me.

Since I like the inspirational part of it, how about:

GNOME-3 - The inspirational desktop for the rest of us

GNOME-3 - The utilitarian desktop for the rest of us

GNOME-3 - Where utility and inspiration merge

GNOME-3 - Free, utilitarian, inspiring

GNOME-3 - Free, simple, elegant - the desktop for the rest of us

GNOME-3 - Designed for utility, elegance, and freedom

GNOME-3 - So easy a caveman can do it

heh