Re: Q4 Updates Due

Hi,

Since the main news from the mobile group will be the announcement of
the Hildon work, perhaps Bastien might be the best person to give a
quick update?

Cheers,
Dave.

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
So great discussion, but I'm still looking to fill in the blanks on our
quarterly update.  Since it is due today I'd like to finish it off if
possible.  Sorry I didn't give people more time to look over it.

sri

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me