Re: Q4 Updates Due

Hi,

Bastien Nocera wrote:
I'd be happy to do so. What exactly do you expect me to write here? I'll
be making the choice of bidder public as soon as they've contacted me
back.

Perhaps just that? "We selected the successful candidate for the Maemo &
GNOME maintenance work and there will be an announcement soon. They will
be doing X, Y and Z over the next few months, and input, guidance and
patches from community members interested are welcome"

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary