Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Le mercredi 27 avril 2011, à 16:57 +0300, Simos Xenitellis a écrit :
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Who do I need to talk to about getting some DVDs shipped here?  I believe
some were shipped to the U.S.  I have a conference this weekend so it would
be beneficial if I could give out some live cds after my talk.

I am interested to receive a batch of the disks to Greece.

There is an event in Greece, http://patras.fosscomm.gr/, 7-8 May 2011,
and there will be a talk about GNOME, the localization work of the
Greek GNOME Team and GNOME 3.

Simos: how many DVDs would you need? (They come in packs of 100)

Board: do we have a budget to send DVD to user groups? If no, I guess
I'll try to figure out another plan...

I am considering 8 packs (800 disks), to be used in two events

a. FOSSCOMM event, http://patras.fosscomm.gr/
b. EL/LAK Conference, http://conferences.ellak.gr/2011/

Thanks,
Simos