Re: [kde-ev-marketing] Re: DesktopSummit comm channels

Hi Justin

We would definitely be interested in any page space on The Dot you can provide. Some announcements will probably have a lower priority but we'll try to keep messages interesting. I'll also be sure to let the rest of the team know about the promo volunteers.

I have heard about the Promo Sprint. Claudia Rauch said she'd find a time when I could join on IRC to talk about the DS. I think she's in a better position now to say what needs to be done. I'll ask to see what we can act on.

Thanks very much, and best regards

William