Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Who do I need to talk to about getting some DVDs shipped here?  I believe
some were shipped to the U.S.  I have a conference this weekend so it would
be beneficial if I could give out some live cds after my talk.

I am interested to receive a batch of the disks to Greece.

There is an event in Greece, http://patras.fosscomm.gr/, 7-8 May 2011,
and there will be a talk about GNOME, the localization work of the
Greek GNOME Team and GNOME 3.
At the moment we do not have something to give away at the stand and
we would like to have GNOME 3 disk.

Simos
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/el