Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

Hi,

On 04/07/2011 07:46 PM, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Okay so I stand corrected on the assumption of how the Ship-it Program
worked.  :-)   But as openSUSE is donating the DVDs and has experience
in shipping worldwide, I think it would be useful to first ask the donor
how they did/do it and to work out some logistics like Jos suggested in
this thread by splitting up locations where to ship to and reduce
customs overhead there.

No need to be territorial on this - it doesn't matter who we ask, what's important is that we don't have any problems. Let's speak to both & compare experiences. Jos, I trust you can take care of finding out within OpenSuse whether this has been an issue in the past?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary