Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

Le vendredi 29 avril 2011, à 13:29 +0200, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
Heya :-)

On 26.04.2011 16:24, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
The DVDs have been shipped from Germany last Thursday to 5 different locations
- in France, Germany, US, India and China,
\o/ Brilliant!

Is there any documentation anywhere? I.e. where the discs have been
shipped to? Because I'd like to go in contact with the German
destination to get some of those DVDs.

The german ones are in Nürnberg; we'll bring them to Berlin for
Linuxtag, though, and we can work out a plan about what to do with them
there :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.