Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

Hi,

As Bryen mentions, AJ has been handling the sending out of 30.000
DVD's per year in batches of 100 or more so there's no better person
to ask ;-)

Of course we'd be happy to send the DVD's to 3 or 4 locations, if you
like - it'd be silly to send them to the USA and have you ship half of
them back to Europe or something like that. Within EU and USA,
shipping is cheap - as soon as you need an airplane, costs go up. So I
suggest setting up someone in Europe and someone in the USA at least.

Another thing. I have collected some marketing materials for inclusion
on the DVD. Including a PDF-ified version of the gnome3.org page
including the video's (and their subtitles), a collection of
posters/banners and the presentation templates as well as some
creative commons material (2 albums and the latest Blender movie
"sintel"). Took me a while to collect but you'll have about 350 MB of
additional Cool Stuff (TM) besides the awesomeness that is GNOME Shell
;-)

Cheers,
Jos