Re: Friends of GNOME Ruler

El mar, 16-02-2010 a las 18:06 -0600, Brian Cameron escribió:
    2. Add a bit more text in Friends of GNOME front page about the goal.
    Maybe elaborate a bit more on the benefits of hiring a sysadmin?
    Volunteers?

Maybe we could reuse the text from the original announcement mail? With
some wordsmithing ...

Paul Cutler put the following job description together, which seems
like it contains pretty good content:

   http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/AdvisoryMeeting/JobDescription

That's not a bad starting point. Can we get Owen's input on the concern
he expresses at the end of that page? Perhaps we can orientate the
hiring/contract to quarterly goals or something like that instead of
routine tasks.