Re: Friends of GNOME Ruler

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 18:06 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:
Stormy:

Perhaps we could also preannounce another campaign at the same time.

Do we have any ideas for our next campaign?

    2. Add a bit more text in Friends of GNOME front page about the goal.
    Maybe elaborate a bit more on the benefits of hiring a sysadmin?
    Volunteers?

Maybe we could reuse the text from the original announcement mail? With
some wordsmithing ...

Paul Cutler put the following job description together, which seems
like it contains pretty good content:

   http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/AdvisoryMeeting/JobDescription

Brian

Just to give credit where it's due - Owen wrote the job description and
pointed out the link to me a few months ago.

Paul