Re: Introductions

I am.. er sri.  I don't seem to have a role other than to participate and snark.  I do occasionally come up with good ideas that I have no time to implement.

sri

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:04 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Nelson Marques wrote:
>  I would like to ask one thing to this list, would it be possible for
> people to introduce themselfs and say what is their role around on the
> list?

Dave Neary
http://live.gnome.org/DaveNeary
http://blogs.gnome.org/bolsh
http://dneary.free.fr
http://www.neary-consulting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?action="">
http://www.google.com/search?q=Dave+Neary&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

I started many of the initiatives the marketing team is now working on -
collecting marketing materials, co-ordinating user groups, researching a
GNOME store, having a regular annual marketing & community travel
budget, having an annual foundation report (I wrote most of the first
one, and a good bit of the 2nd and 3rd), getting & using a CRM, and I'm
currently working on a GNOME census to answer some of the questions we
keep getting asked & have no good answer for.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary