Friends of GNOME Ruler

Hi all,

So, I have the Friends of GNOME ruler ready to be published in three
of our sites:

GNOME (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1187037/wgo-ruler.png)
Planet (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1187037/planet-ruler.png)
Friends of GNOME (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1187037/friends-ruler.png)

Design done by Vinicius!

So, what we need now is:

1. Do we still want to keep the goal for sysadmin? Just checking.
2. Add a bit more text in Friends of GNOME front page about the goal.
Maybe elaborate a bit more on the benefits of hiring a sysadmin?
Volunteers?
3. Consolidate the current donations and sponsors and update the ruler
accordingly. Stormy, could you send this info?
4. Publish the ruler with a nice announcement about the goal. Need
volunteer to write the announcement to be sent to foundation-list and
posted in Planet GNOME. Stormy? Paul? Someone else?

I created a very simple script that will make it easy to update the
ruler. Just need to update the values and re-generate the ruler.

Let's get this done as soon as possible! :-)

--lucasr