Re: GNOME -> Gnome

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 11:40 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:

I don't agree. I usually use André's answer and people just find it
curious or funny. I haven't get negative feedback or reactions from
"GNOME is just GNOME, it was blah blah, but now it's just GNOME".

It's not an absolutist answer, just a simple one.

Maybe we can make a competion for a short answer of what GNOME is :)

My plain answer:

GNOME is not an acronym, it is just the name of or project

A silly one:

GNOME is the name of the foot owner of our logo

Just thinking aloud,

  -- Juanjo