GNOME -> Gnome

At the November hackfest, we briefly discussed and were all enthusiastically in support of changing the case of GNOME branding from GNOME to Gnome. I have floated this idea with others over the past few months and haven't gotten any negative feedback. What about others? Have you discussed this with others and what were their feelings?

Just to be clear, no other part of our branding would be changed under this proposal.

If we're going to do this, 3.0 seems like the perfect opportunity. I think that we should decide how we feel as the Marketing Team leading up to the Zaragoza, Spain hackfest and try and come to a final decision by then.