Re: promoting good gnome apps via news.gnome.org

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 21:54 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
I think we need an installer - for Linux and for Windows.

And I think there's interest from several distributions to have an
application install solution so if we were willing to create one (or a
plan for one), I think we might be able to find resources to put
behind it.

Stormy

I think I could write a initial plan for an "installer". It would
describe the major use cases, some real world problems of a central
system, the resulting requirements, current Open Source solutions and
their pro's and con's.

If you'd like to have such a paper, maybe as a foundation for a rational
discussion with others, just let me know.

Best regards,
Claus