Re: First version of GNOME amazon store online

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 22:43, Stormy Peters<stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Can we call it "GNOME laptops"?

Sure, not sure if they are all running GNOME though but I've renamed it now

The Eee PC's aren't. (They use GNOME games and a few other apps, I think.) The others I believe all use GNOME.

I'm leaving for a business trip to the US tomorrow and a busy week
next week so I probably won't have much time to do something on this
in the coming days.

Thanks for all your work. Have a safe and productive trip!

Stormy