Re: First version of GNOME amazon store online

Very cool, Jaap. I like it. (And it looks much less cluttered than the regular Amazon store!)

Another thought for a category would be computers with GNOME preinstalled like the Asus Eee PC, the HP mini, IBM thinkpad, ... (I got these from an Amazon search for Linux laptop.)

Stormy