Re: Friends of GNOME June numbers

Am Dienstag, den 21.07.2009, 21:13 +0200 schrieb Claus Schwarm:
The reason is not just that there's no visible link on the wgo front
page to wgo/friends! For if we look at what people really are looking
for on wgo, it's the project pages! Here are some examples from June:

259,921 /
 72,288       /evolution/
 49,232 /dia/
 42,528 /NetworkManager/
 36,877 /totem/
 36,045 /rhythmbox/
 35,207 /anjuta/
 31,205 /tomboy/
 25,929 /gnumeric/
 24,462 /epiphany/

Btw, I don't know what's wrong here, but except for gnumeric, they all
404'ed! If that's not just due to some problem with Webalizer, there's
lots of traffic we ignore. Why are there no proper 301 redirects for
these pages?

I wonder where this comes from.
There has never been an URL like http://www.gnome.org/evolution .
The URL always was http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution and now gets