Re: First version of GNOME amazon store online

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 22:43, Stormy Peters<stormy gnome org> wrote:
Can we call it "GNOME laptops"?

Sure, not sure if they are all running GNOME though but I've renamed it now

Are you ready for me to push this via
twitter or do you want me to hold off?

Probably better to just mention that we're building the store and
invite them to join the discussion here.
Probably best to finish it up first (the links to the international
stores, extensions) before giving the big push. We also need a link
from the friends of GNOME page and the main gnome page I think.

I'm leaving for a business trip to the US tomorrow and a busy week
next week so I probably won't have much time to do something on this
in the coming days.

Jaap