Re: Friends of GNOME June numbers

Ignore this for now.

Numbers are definitely down a lot for June but the spreadsheet is not accurate.

Thanks,

Stormy

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
The latest Friends of GNOME numbers are on the wiki,

http://live.gnome.org/action/AttachFile/GnomeMarketing/Tasks/FriendsOfGNOME?action="">

As you can see, while we had a good April and a terrific May, June numbers are way down. It underscores why subscriptions are so important - that's the only number that heald steady.

I think we could use a Friends of GNOME campaign to encourage people to sign up and to get their friends to sign up ...

Stormy