Re: www.gnome.org redesign status

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 06:41 +0000, Jens W. Klein wrote:
Hello Murray Cumming!

Am Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:26:42 +0200 schrieb Murray Cumming:

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 15:11 +0000, Jens W. Klein wrote:
There are at least five people (including me) in the Plone Community
willing to help to get the technical part done. Where we cant help is
in
writing or organizing content and visuals. One person/company would
also
host gnome wgo for free (as i understand while development and if
needed
also later after go-live).

I've repeatedly said that the content and design are finished and
documented. See my email at the start of this thread.

Indeed, I just thought about people copiing and formatting those
informations into Plone. It no difficult work, but its it consumes
somebodys time.

No, it's even in a Plone database already (as well as being archived as
text), though there are now two versions of that:
http://tinyurl.com/d6l2bm

It really is a technical problem (and a lack of any site to host it
while it's being worked on).

David offered help here. His company drives a big Plone-Hostings in
France.