Re: www.gnome.org redesign status

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 15:11 +0000, Jens W. Klein wrote:
There are at least five people (including me) in the Plone Community
willing to help to get the technical part done. Where we cant help is
in
writing or organizing content and visuals. One person/company would
also
host gnome wgo for free (as i understand while development and if
needed
also later after go-live).

I've repeatedly said that the content and design are finished and
documented. See my email at the start of this thread.

It really is a technical problem (and a lack of any site to host it
while it's being worked on).

Murray