Re: Formalizing the marketing team

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 11:10 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
This discussion about the mission and the responsibilities defined
around the objectives will tell us also a lot about who is a member of
this marketing team.

My small contribution to this debate was done in the GNOME marketing
presentation at GUADEC, see
http://www.slideshare.net/qgil/7-actions-to-get-you-started-in-gnome-marketing
. I think most topics relating to the mission are covered there (but
the slides are probably not as self-evident as I would wish).
Cool!  Thanks.  (BTW, I've just created a GNOME group on slideshare.)

I will start thinking about a research agenda, having failed miserably
at the other areas you list in your 6th slide.