Re: Formalizing the marketing team

<quote who="John Williams">

Oh dear.  I am going to try again to push the idea of what marketing is.
BTW: If anyone is getting sick of my pontification on this, please let me
know, publicly if necessary.

I'm not going to tell you to shut up -- what you say is an important point.
But I am going to ask you to step up and propose something concrete. You've
defined it numerous times, but haven't yet suggested what to *do* about it.

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

                  It's not a disease, it's an occupation!