Re: Screenshot link on frontpage

<quote who="Quim Gil">

The good solution is to show the screenshots while explaining the
features. But, wait, we are also questioning if we should communicate
software features before user benefits [1]. This is why we should offer an
overview (call it Tour or not) that should concatenate the benefits of
using GNOME, combining text, images and perhaps short video demos as well.

There's no reason why you can't link that with the word 'screenshots'. In a
way it is hacking people's brains: They want to see the software, so you
show it to them *and* explain how awesome it is at the same time. More
context than they expected == more satisfaction with the explanation.

- Jeff

--
Ohio LinuxFest 2006: Columbus OH, USA              http://www.ohiolinux.org/

    "I can't imagine anyone telling Emma Bunton to shut up. It would be
                        rather like slapping Bambi."