Screenshot link on frontpage

Hi,

I have seen the various mockups for the Gnome website, and I think
that one of the most important features is a visible link named
Screenshots.

Pictures can say more than 1000 words, and for a first hand impression
it is a very good start.

Being a 100% Linux user for more than 7 years it is quite clear to me
what Gnome and KDE is, but I remember it was hard at first. I couldn't
distinguish between window managers and desktops.

Today much has happened, but I still find it hard to explain to none
Linux users what Gnome is.

Since Gnome today also is a community new visitors may get the
impression that Gnome is some sort of Open Source foundation that
fight for rights, and they move on. Windows users don't have the
desktop concept, so that is way I think a Screenshot link is of great
importance, so Windows users don't get scared away.

Martin