Re: Screenshot link on frontpage

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

SUMMARY: you convinced me in one point and now I
think that "Overview"
is better than "Take the Tour" in the primary nav
bar - see
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Navigation

<snip>

Good point. After some research I think that
"Overview" is a better term
to describe what we are offering there.

"Overview" is a synonym for "About".
It wouldn't be clear to me what the difference is
between these two links and what they offer.

Really, what is this section for anyway?
I know we need a clear, easy to find
tour/screenshots/overview of GNOME, but what is the
difference between this section and the About section
that makes them need to be separate?

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/