Re: Screenshot link on frontpage

Hi Martin,

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 01:40 +0200, Martin Jeppesen wrote:

I have seen the various mockups for the Gnome website, and I think
that one of the most important features is a visible link named
Screenshots.

The idea is to show a screenshot right in the homepage, in the GNOME
Slogan block you have on the top right corner. As Joachim reminds, we
have also a "Take the Tour" entry in the first position of the primary
nav bar. And there is a "Screenshots" entry in the secondary bar under
"Take the Tour".

I think this is the right approach since we plan to show GNOME not only
with screenshots (a tour and screencasts/videos are expected if we have
the people to produce them).

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv