Re: Planet GNOME block (was Re: Page Layout Update)

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Máirín Duffy">

(2) Instead of posting post excerpts/subject lines on WGO, post other
information. E.g., you could just post hackergotchis, the person's name,
and how recently they said something on PGO, and where they are from.

That's my preferred option, should we beyond a banner link to pgo. A row of
five unique latest-post hackergotchis (easily done with a Planet template),
not including titles or summaries == win.

(unless people start getting wild with their hackergotchis... ;-) )

Naw, I have an even stronger editorial policy on hackergotchis than I do on
aggregated blogs. :-)

Yes I think That would work!! Do we Agree?

Lee