Where to put the secondary nav (was Re: Layout query)

Let's agree on terminology first.  :)  We have plans for 4 nav bars in
total:

- General nav - on the top and common to all GNOME subsites.
- wgo primary nav - to browse wgo sections
- wgo secondary nav - to browse within a section
- breadcrum nav - optional, could be used in deeper situations / we
still don't know if it will be used at all