Layout query

Quim,

"Im concerned about having the secondary navigation in a separated block in the column instead of right
underneath the primary navigation bar. In the column it is so detached from her mother, the wgo nav bar...
Again, http://www.apple.com/education/solutions/adls/middlesch_la/ is a good example of how three nav bars
can live together, they occupy the top part of the page forming a navigation/structure region, leaving the
rest of the page below for pure content. Can you provide examples of good usage of a secondary nav bar in a
right column?"

I dont think im seeing what your seeing here.

The Apple Site above shows the Main Navigation bar for subsites and a primary bar for the page sections. I
see the icons as the Secondary Navigation bar for the page section links.

Are you proposing a third bar below the primary bar with as the secondary nav bar? I'm not sure.

Regards

Lee