GNOME Song Contest

Hi all,

I have this idea of promoting a contest to choose the GNOME Song.
IMHO, this is kind of activity promotes community integration and
helps creating passionate users (tm). Also, having a GNOME Song would
be cool! My intension is to put the several recordings of GNOME Song
from several people around the world in the GNOME CVS repository. l10n
work could be done on recordings with translated versions of the
lyrics.

Isn't it awesome!? :-P

I prepared a draft here:

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeSongContest

This is far from complete/stable. I want suggestions about the
submission process and how to rate the submissions.

Comments?

--lucasr