Re: wgo i18n (was Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal))

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 07:28:02PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
On 7/11/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
Other paths are also feasible. We can consider them better once the
requirements are agreed. At the very end it is all about free software
programming and implementation: a sustainable negotiation between
requirements, resources and deadlines.

Certainly. I think your time-based approach of wgo development is the
greatest thing like, ehm, the invention of sandals, as it allows
things to actually happen instead of rotting away in endless

You would think that the project that started doing time-based code
development would do the same with web.  Yes, this does make sense.

To not make this a completely useless post, but I'm very keen on the
il8n progress as it pertains to GNOME Journal and I'm hoping for some
integration in order for translators to translate our articles.