Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 13:53 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

Hopefully, like the GNOME release schedule, if a feature is not
sufficiently ready on time, it will be punted to the next release

Definitely:

July 26th: End of www.gnome.org revamp planning (aka feature freeze).
Policies, licensing and wgo platform (CMS) agreed.

Any core part not defined at this stage will wait to the next release
cycle.

Minor parts being planned/developed after that date might be added to
the current release if we think they are useful and won't affect
negatively the release process. For instance, someone coming up with
something great s/he has done and can be integrated as plug and play.
But we have no obligation to include anything coming after the feature
freeze.

This is a way to guarantee that we will have a new website when GNOME
2.16 is released.