wgo licensing and policies

Checking http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline - today we
have a first deadline and we need to complete this:

- Responsibles for tasks (assign yourself a task).

There are two tasks that need urgently someone:

* Policies draft.
Nagy, tavon and others had a clearer idea about what does it mean. An
example I heard was: URLs should be simple, avoiding un comprehensible
php-alike queries etc. Another obvious could be W3C compliant. Other
proposals could be debateable, such as "We want pages to indicate their
status to users to ensure they understand the value of what they are
reading." ( http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/ToDo )

* Licensing draft.
Was it there a general opinion before or during the GUADEC BoF meetings?
Can we agree that the GNOME web content should be as free as the GNOME
code? What would this imply in terms of licensing wgo? Someone to come
up with a draft, please.