Re: wgo licensing and policies

Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> 2006-07-10 01:33:

There are two tasks that need urgently someone:

* Policies draft.
Nagy, tavon and others had a clearer idea about what does it mean. An
example I heard was: URLs should be simple, avoiding un comprehensible
php-alike queries etc. Another obvious could be W3C compliant. Other
proposals could be debateable, such as "We want pages to indicate their
status to users to ensure they understand the value of what they are
reading." ( http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/ToDo )

I have asigned myself for this one. Not because I think I am the
best to do this task, but because the tast needs someone. I have
some ideas myself too, and will think heavily on this througout
the evening.

Sigurd Gartmann
sigurdga