Re: [Gimp-user] Call for art!

Hi Mukund,

Mukund wrote:
I see time is limited for this, but I would really like more than one
artist to collaborate and do this as a team. That's all I have to add.

Given the time constraints, and previous experience with this kind of
thing, design by committee is definitely not a good idea. One artist
with his own artistic vision should be able to come up with a first
draft in an evening (bearing in mind that this should be visually clear
from a distance, and thus simple).

Cheers,
Dave.

--