Re: 2.16 slogan and banner

Cool! At the end we got icons "moving" without needing an additional move effect.

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-banner-07b.png

"VERSION" is perhaps too verbose in a banner with just 4 words. What about "v2.16" aligned to the right
instead? Also, we could put the "." and the "1" a bit closer.

About the Tomboy icon... I have no strong opinion. The banner looks great with the current 5 icons. If I had
to change one I would go perhaps for the themes preferences.

I would only do the change if the result looks better with newcomers' eyes. Currently these icons have almost
lost their connection with their apps, they are explaining something different altogether.

Quim