Re: gnome app pages (was confusingly Gnome Software Map)

<quote who="Gergely Nagy">

Hmm. So we are talking about leaving wgo/projects/* _as is_ for this
release

Given the state of plans for dealing with /projects/ I'd say that ought to
be an unqualified YES (though I've suggested this before).

My humble vote is against a bastard solution where both old and new "CMS"
content is served under www.gnome.org/. I consider this a show-stopper for
the new release. If we are not ready, we should not release.

It's practical and pragmatic. There are some things we simply won't have
time to do. In fact, I would be heartily surprised if we can select, set up,
design and fill the site before 2.16, let alone deal with all the major
implementation and design issues with /projects/ as well. So, in the spirit
of getting things done, practical and pragmatic is the order of the day.

- Jeff

                    "Whatcha wanna be when you grow up?"
                            "Eight and a half."