Re: support for local gnome groups.

<quote who="David Neary">

Agreed. Do you know of any way that we can get more of the local groups
talking to each other in the one place? The wiki has some potential, but
it's not really the place for dialog. A mailing list would be good, but we
would need a place to advertise it so that new groups found it and
subscribed.

At least for the purposes of information distribution and advocacy,
marketing-list was intended as a rallying point for all of the regional
groups:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2005: October 10th-12th        http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

    "If I had an inch for every penis size spam I'd recieved..." - Luis
                                   Villa