Re: support for local gnome groups.

Hi Fernando,

Fernando San Martín Woerner wrote:
Also should be good if we can track or keep a record of those events, to
follow the activities of these local groups.

Agreed. Do you know of any way that we can get more of the local groups talking to each other in the one place? The wiki has some potential, but it's not really the place for dialog. A mailing list would be good, but we would need a place to advertise it so that new groups found it and subscribed.

Do you have any ideas on how we can find ouut who's out there, aside from word of mouth?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary