Re: support for local gnome groups.

El mié, 08-06-2005 a las 10:09 -0700, Leslie Proctor escribió:
I know there are some things that can be sent around.
Tim has some of the hard collateral and a quick e-mail
to him will get them on their way.  On several
occasions (in the early days of GNOME), we'd direct
print to a Kinko's if there was one near the location
of an expo.

I guess that marketing people (inside this list) can manage that, i we
think about us as a group interested in marketing GNOME.

Perhaps the step is to put together a resource
directory - with what's available, etc.  That cold
include speakers.

Also should be good if we can track or keep a record of those events, to
follow the activities of these local groups.

--
Fernando San Martín Woerner
Jefe de Informática