Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

Wow, that was a lot of anger.

I am not advocating that gnome stop marketing itself. I am merely
saying that once you start installing something on a machine, you have
to support it. And no, gnomesupport is not the kind of support I am
talking about. I am talking about security patches and similar non-fun
stuff.

If Gnome wants to go this path and become a distribution in and of
itself, that is fine, but I doubt that that is what your average gnome
hacker wants.

Corey